➤ With over 12 years’ experience in nurturing young minds, VEDANT EDUCATION, Mukandpura-II (Amer) is one of the premier educational institutions in Jaipur (Rural).
➤Hostel life at VEDANT offers an outstanding environment for your child to benefit from our dedicated and professional team 24 hours a day. Our Boarding families develop empathetic, caring communities and lifelong relationships. The House Masters keep a watchful eye over the welfare, personal and academic, of every pupil in their care- recreating a home away from home.
➤Our Hostel facilities are an extension of our commitment to excellence in every aspect of the care of the individual – a safe and secure environment ensuring the overall development of our students.
➤There are two hostel blocks in Vedant campus for boys in the school premises.
➤ The first one is for Classes I to V and second one is for classes VI to XII. Hostel is centrally air-cooled and spacious.
➤ It has been designed meticulously to fulfill the challenging requirements of the children of all age groups.
➤ It includes separate dormitories for junior students and rooms for senior students. Each child is provided with separate bed, study table, almirah etc.
➤ Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System with water cooler has also been made available.
➤ Uninterrupted power supply has been ensured in all hostels round the clock with the help of a Power Generator.
➤ To make proper use of free time, the boarders are provided with common room, recreation room and indoor game facilities.
DIET & DINING
➤ Most hygienic mess, situated in the campus, serves pure wholesome food. Four meals a day including breakfast with milk, lunch, evening snacks with milk, dinner and night milk are served.
➤ We feel proud in serving 100% organic food, vegetables, pulses and milk which are purchased from farmers and free from pesticides and chemicals.
➤ Utmost care is taken in cooking and serving a well balanced nutritious diet.
➤ The authorities check every meal before it is served to the students.
➤ The most hygienic mess has capacity of 200 students to dine at a time.
➤ Teachers avail themselves of the mess facility along with the students and personally look into each student's eating habits.
➤ To ensure good health and hygiene, food is cooked in modern cooking systems.
ACTIVITIES OF THE HOSTELLERS
Daily routine of the boarders is as follows: Morning conditioning / exercise / Yoga, Morning Prep (supervised study), Hobby Classes, Evening Prep (supervised study), Evening Games, Coaching in various subjects (by resident teachers), Meditation, Watching TV (English News & Selected Serials).
Along with this, Annual tour & Excursion during winter break are also organized.
Parents will have to make their own arrangements for their wards to travel to and fro from the school at the time of beginning and the end of the term or any other occasion.
No student will be allowed to leave the school premises unescorted unless the parents give a written consent to permit their ward to travel at their own risk. (During the time of vacations, any occasion or holidays).
Articles To Be Brought From Home
Black Leather Shoe (1 pair), White Canvas (1 pair), Jogger (1 pair), Socks (2 pairs), Towels (2), Slipper (1 pair), School Bag (1), Torch (1), Tooth Paste & Brush, Bathing Soap, Washing Soap, Soap Case, Hair Oil & Comb, Nail Cutter, Shoe Polish & Brush, Vanishing Cream & Moisturizer, Handkerchief (4 Nos.), White Chaddar, Blanket (1) & Innerwear (3 pairs).
Articles to be brought from home for winter
Quilt with white cover (1), Blanket (1), Cap/Scarf (1), Gloves (1 pair), Cold Cream/Miosturizer (1), Sweaters (one full and one half sleeves) and Jacket.
Shirts (Off white and white two pcs. each), Trousers (Two Gray and Two White), Tie (1), Belt (1), Books, Notebooks and Stationery, Blazer/Sweater (01/02), White Socks (1 pair), House T-shirt (1), Activity Dress: Yellow T-shirt (2), Black Lower (2), Track Suit (2).
- Boarders will compulsorily speak in Hindi and English among themselves.
2.Boarders will maintain strict discipline. Their conduct, language, relationship with other boarders will be constantly monitored. Indiscipline will mean expulsion from the hostel.
3. A boarder should take care of his personal belongings and belongings of others.
4. Boarders are prohibited to bring any costly article to the hostel such as Transistors, Camera, Tape-recorder, Albums, Magazines, Playing Cards, Mobile Phone, SIM, MP4, Pen Drive, iPod, Memory Card, CD, DVD or any type of storage device, ornaments, cosmetics & money etc. If any boarder is found with such articles/ items, it will be destroyed at the same time and will not be returned.
5. Boarders shall maintain cleanliness in the hostel, dining-hall, common room and the hostel environs.
6. Boarders are not allowed to visit residential accommodation of any staff member.
7. Telephonic conversation between the parents and the boarders is not encouraged. However, parents may talk to the wards on every Sunday between 10:00 am and 08:00 pm as per the convenience of the hostel warden.
8. A boarder is not allowed to go out of the hostel premises without principal's permission.
9. Boarders have to adhere to the school guidelines displayed on the hostel notice board from time to time.
10. Boarders will set an example of discipline in the dining hall, common room, dormitory, playground etc.
11. Money transactions and exchange of gifts is not allowed in the hostel.
12. Friends, distant relatives and visitors will not be allowed to meet the boarders without proper identification.
13. Boarders are not allowed to go out or call tutors for tuition.
14. Boarders are not allowed to visit guardians or their homes during working days or at the end of each term.
15. Vacation time may also be utilized for educational tours, remedial teaching etc.
16. Boarders will choose/elect their own council for supervision, organization of various programmes and activities to assist the hostel warden.
17. Food parcels from parents are strictly prohibited. These will be distributed among all boarders if received by any hosteller.
18. A boarder if found using unfair means during any exam will be expelled from the hostel and school.
19. Boarders will wear specific kit for every event / function.
20. Boarders are not allowed to wear bathroom slippers outside the dormitory.
21. Failure to abide by hostel rules and regulation or no progress shown by the child, the principal has the right to ask a parent to withdraw the child from the hostel.
22. Boarders who are asked to be withdrawn by the parents or those who are expelled by the school authority will not be entitled to any refund of boarding fee.
23. It is compulsory for all the boarders to attend the educational tours organized by the school from time to time.
24. In case of emergency, if any boarder is to be operated medically, the school has all rights to take the decision in favor of the situation.
25. School will not be held responsible if a boarder leaves hostel without permission. If it happens, such boarder will be taken back neither in hostel nor in school and no refund of any type of fee will be made.